Learn about opportunities to use your skills and talents to give back to the Larimer County community! Short, periodic volunteer opportunities are available as well as long-term commitment options.
A Little Help
19 Old Town Square, Suite 238
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- A Little Help is a nonprofit organization that connects neighbors to help seniors thrive.
- Volunteer services are offered to older adults including transportation, friendly visits, yard/home chores, technology/handy help, caregiver respite, and snow shoveling.
- Social/educational programming engages meaningful intergenerational community with neighbors of all ages and backgrounds.
- Engaging the epidemic of isolation through Teen Teams and Student Ambassadors, Scouts & Sages, summer picnics and events, and local interest groups such as book groups, coffee meet-ups, lunches.
- A PAFC self-directed volunteer team is a multi-skilled group of adult volunteers who share responsibilities and are assigned to address a challenge or opportunity in their community.
- To learn more about self-directed volunteer teams, contact the PAFC or fill out an online contact form.
Senior Access Points
Larimer County Extension
1525 Blue Spruce Dr.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Senior Access Points (SAP) offers training to adult volunteers interested in conducting community outreach to help educate the public on accessing aging-related resources.
- SAP is recruiting Ambassador volunteers interested in conducting community outreach. See the SAP Ambassador job description.
- The next cohort will be selected during the summer of 2018. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-498-6001.
Volunteers of America Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
405 Canyon Ave.
Fort Collins, CO, 80521
- Larimer RSVP works to match volunteers, age 55 and better, with opportunities at more than 50 Partner Agencies throughout Larimer County.
- Click here to learn more about RSVP and to download an Enrollment Form.
- United Way offers a variety of volunteer opportunities as well as resources that can assist you in finding volunteer opportunities that fit you interests and skillset in locations near you!
- Search the Opportunity Calendar for upcoming volunteer opportunities in Larimer County.