Learn about opportunities to use your skills and talents to give back to the Larimer County community! Short, periodic volunteer opportunities are available as well as long-term commitment options.
Senior Access Points
Larimer County Extension
1525 Blue Spruce Dr.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
- Senior Access Points offers training to adult volunteers interested in conducting community outreach to help educate the public on accessing aging-related resources. Call the number above to learn more about the Senior Access Points Ambassador program.
- A PAFC self-directed volunteer team is a multi-skilled group of adult volunteers who share responsibilities and are assigned to address a challenge or opportunity in their community.
- To learn more about self-directed volunteer teams, contact the PAFC or fill out an online contact form.
Volunteers of America Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
405 Canyon Ave.
Fort Collins, CO, 80521
- Larimer RSVP works to match volunteers, age 55 and better, with opportunities at more than 50 Partner Agencies throughout Larimer County.
- Click here to learn more about RSVP and to download an Enrollment Form.
- United Way offers a variety of volunteer opportunities as well as resources that can assist you in finding volunteer opportunities that fit you interests and skillset in locations near you!
- Search the Opportunity Calendar for upcoming volunteer opportunities in Larimer County.