Are you or an aging loved one in need of at-home services and care? Larimer County has a wide variety of at-home services and programs to help. See the information on local databases and agencies to get you started.
View the Answers on Aging Resource Guide, an online-viewable PDF booklet with a list of aging-related resources in Larimer County. Use the Tips for Navigating the Answers on Aging Guide for helpful suggestions for navigating this database.
- Information on home care and services can be found on the following pages:
- Home Health Care Agencies, pp. 30-33
- Home Maintenance, pp. 34-35
The Elder Care Network Member Service Directory can help you find local services. The network consists of 60 member organizations, providing a wide range of services and individual volunteers. Use the Tips for Navigating the Eldercare Network directory for helpful suggestions on navigating this database.
- Information on home care and services can be found at the following links:
The Network of Care Service Directory is an online database that can help you find specific resources close to your home. Use the (link to: Tips for Navigating the Network of Care Service Directory) for helpful suggestions on navigating this database.
- Information on home care and services can be found at the following link:
The Seniors Blue Book of Northern Colorado offers a comprehensive guide to aging-related resources, services, and activities in Northern Colorado. Browse service lists. Click Tips for Navigating the Seniors Blue Book Resource Guide for helpful suggestions on navigating this database.
- Information on Home care and services can be found on the following pages:
- Home Care & Services, pp. 58-88
Agencies and Programs
Larimer County Office on Aging Chore Voucher Program
- The chore voucher program provides financial support for individuals requiring assistance with tasks they are no longer physically able to perform. Applicants must be 60 years of age or older and reside in Larimer County.
- To request a chore voucher, please complete the Chore Voucher Assessment and return it to the LCOA at: 2601 Midpoint Drive, Suite 112, Fort Collins, CO 80526. To request an assessment, call the number above.
Larimer County Office on Aging In-home Services Program
- The In-Home Services Voucher program provides homemaker and personal care for individuals requiring assistance with activities of daily living such as housework, laundry, bathing and dressing. Applicants must be 60 years of age or older and reside in Larimer County.
- All requests for In-Home Services Vouchers will be directed to and receive approval from the Larimer County Office on Aging (LCOA). To request a voucher, please call the number above.
Volunteers of America Handyman Program
405 Canyon Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Volunteers of America offers a variety of services including Meals on Wheels, housing assistance, veteran support, caregiver support, and more. If you’re in need of assistance with simple repairs around the home for an older adult, VOA’s Handyman program can help.
- Call the number above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteers of America Meals on Wheels Program
405 Canyon Ave.
Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Meals on Wheels provides frozen meals for homebound older adults ages 60 and over living in Larimer County. The food deliveries are made once a week Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. There is no charge for receiving this service.
- Nutrition counseling and nutrition education with a dietitian is available through this program.
- To find out if you are eligible, contact the volunteers of America Northern Colorado office at the number above or email email@example.com