Use the following tips for navigating HealthInfoSource:
- There are three ways to search for services on HealthInfoSource: find a healthcare provider or support group, find a health class, and browse health topics. Click on the one that best suits your needs.
- Local healthcare providers listed on the website include physicians, dentists, optometrists, counselors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and others. Search by type of healthcare or by the name of the practice or provider. You can narrow your search to find whether a practice takes Medicare, the ages of clients served, and other criteria.
- To find local health classes, search by category, keyword, or by date.
- When you click on Browse Health Topics, you will be taken to a page with a list of topics.
- Clicking on one of these topics provides general information about that subject and several links to other websites for “Recommended Reading,” including “national resources” and “local resources.”